Friday, April 20, 2012

That Was One Smoking Meat

So the trip wasn't bad and the boy survived.

First stop:  the Big Apple.  He slept most of the way.

Second stop:  Kingston to visit Belinda and her girls.  He slept most of the way.

Third stop:  Brockville where I got gas and purchased a Red Bull.  He slept most of the way.

Last stop:  Montreal.  He slept most of the way.

Awesome.

We met up with Debbie at the hotel and then went to Smoke Meat Pete's, which I felt the smoked meat sandwich was just as good as Schwartz's minus the lineup.  I also didn't overeat (go figure).

I am now going to go for a stroll on the treadmill because Eamon and Mommy are sleeping, and I may still have the Red Bull in my system.  About that:  yeah, I dunno...I think I'm becoming an old man and I can't do the long car drives as much anymore.  I was afraid I would nod off while driving.  It ain't like how I was when I was younger and I had more stamina.  But, much like other things...I'll blame it on the kid

*  *  *

Accomplishment:  didn't overeat and am going to go exercise

No comments: