Saturday, April 14, 2012

Eamon Goes To Whitecastle

So we had a nice jaunt to Ian's new house in Newcastle this afternoon for Maunley's second "baby shower".  Good food, good company.

I was particularly very proud of my boy.  I think this daycare thing is working!  He was social, didn't cry when he went with "strangers", and compared to some of the babies there was a winner (lol).  But really, I was so terribly proud of him.  I just love the fact that he is smiling a whole lot more and is not-so-much a whiney baby as much anymore.  We just have to work on the whole "don't hit other babies on the face" thing he sometimes does (although it is cute).

So these are those moments that make my life all better...

*  *  *

Accomplishment:  ran 8 km and felt really good physically and mentally (with the exception of the heartburn I was feeling afterwards)

No comments: