Monday, April 16, 2012

Civic Minded?

So a wrench got thrown into my car-buying decision...the Civic, it would seem, is the same price (if not cheaper) than the Fit.  I'm not sure what to do, as it does seem like it would be a better buy.

But as for what car I want, I think I'm still leaning towards the Fit.  I'm reminded again of my age old struggle of "do you want it or do you want it because of the price?"

Arvin and I went for a test drive for the Fit and the only complaint I have is that it is just as noisy on the highway as my Echo is.  But really, what do I expect from an economy car?

Argay likes the Accent.  He says that it has more features for the same price and the drive feels a bit smoother.  Aw crap...wish he didn't influence me as much...lol

Anywho, Richard (my nephew) is a salesperson at Honda and at 21 years old (and no post-secondary education), I think he's doing well for himself.  I remember him when he was only 2 years old!

Time to make decisions.  The Civic looks like it would be a good deal, but the Fit is more "me" (thanks).  Also, am I able to even afford a new car?  Yikes

*  *  *

Accomplishment:  received quotes for the car I might potentially get

No comments: