Sunday, April 01, 2012

Well Someone Is Excited For A Party

That or he just couldn't sleep.  And I'm not actually talking about me...Eamon decided to wake up at 4:30am.

I'm hoping he's not going to be a disaster at the party.  I'm sure he'll be knocked out after we go swimming

*  *  *

Spent a few hours last night looking over all of my car maintenance/repair bills and inputting them into an Excel spreadsheet.  Crazy how much owning a car cost (I even predicted way before when I first got the car that I would regret how much money I spent on the "crap" I got for my car; luckily I braced myself for it way back when so the regret is actually not too harsh.  It signified a time when I actually l had a little bit of money...lol).  I should've done this from the very beginning though, so it would be even more accurate.

Whatever next car I get (I'm wanting the Honda Fit), I'll be sure to do this properly from the get-go

No comments: