Saturday, March 12, 2005

Acquiring Upmarket Impact Real Estate

Whatever that means. I switched my desk at work to the desk directly beside me, formally that of Dennis Alleyne. Why? Well, it's a corner desk and more cozy. Plus the original reason I stayed at my desk before was it was beside the computer, but, now that we are getting our own tablets, they are taking it out. SO, I might as well take advantage of the fact that a desk in a corner is available before new people come in. Plus, moving is always fun.
And that was just one part in the middle of the day! A recap of a rather busy day:
-went swimming in the morning. I can't do the front stroke swim. I take two strokes and gasp for air. I suppose it take practice, but screw that; I'd rather do the backfloat. It's every lazy man's type of swimming
-went to work and proceeded to move desks, as aforementioned
-Sharon came to my office to meet me for lunch. I showed her around the office as she's never seen it before. She was surprised because the office is cramped for space and "not like industry." I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing. Anywho, I introduced her to all the PHIs she didn't meet at Ruby's wedding and Doriana. She still missed Kiran though, as Kiran wasn't in the office today. I guess Kiran will always be Pokearoo to Sharon
-Sharon, Tony, Mel and I went to Heritage Fish and Chips for lunch. Mel came over too for the first time on coincidence. Mike brought Marci to the office two days ago. People at work must think it's "Take Your Significant Other's To Work Week." The fish was yummy
-stayed in the office for the rest of the day getting acquainted with my new digs. I have to slow down my inspections anyway as my compliance rate is high
-got home and found out Con got his plane ticket to Miami from Jetsgo, the airline that abruptly claimed bankruptcy without any warning. Sucks for him. I hope that he gets a refund
-went to Square One with Sharon, and found these Clark's Brown Dressy/Casual Shoes in the
Bay for sale. I'm all about the Clark's now...I'm deciding whether or not to buy it. I'll know by tomorrow
-went to Hamilton with Sharon to pick up Debbie. I told Debbie multiple times that Arvin is interested in Melanie. I'm a shit disturber
-went home and found out my Mom is very dizzy. I'm thinking vertigo. Regardless, I always seem to get hyper-worried when she gets sick. I hope she's better by tomorrow
-finding Sharon very tired (as usual), she took me home while I made plans to go to Marcin Bekas' house to play hold 'em with Ken, Marcin, Walter, Nit, Paul Podobnik (sp.?) and a guy named Adrain Pelenik (sp.?). I went and played, but didn't particularily cared for the company with the exception of a few guys
-got home and wrote this. I'm tired now myself; I shall go to my slumber and amiss myself in a dream. riiiiiight

No comments: