Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Lick My Lollipop At My Candy Shop

Damn that song is in my head. I sang it to my girlfriend's voicemail and she seemed to be amused. Thus, my lollipop is now available for her for the licking. I just have to buy one first. Man you guys are dirty.
I seem to think that I have gained supernatural abilities in artery declogging since I started Crestor. I better smarten up and start training seriously and naturally. Come on man; remember the motto: Don't want to be a fat guy...chubbery rubbery flubbery fat guy...look at me, I'm a pear!
I hate it when I get stool and urine kits from people and they do not know how to shut it properly. Then the urine goes all over the place. SERIOUSLY a piss off (pun-ishing, I know).
Just cooked pasta for my lunch tomorrow. This is something I should be seriously looking into again: bringing lunch. Ate Pad Thai today, and while fantastic, I have to start tightening up my belt (literally and figuratively...which is actually the same. Wow, I'm on a pun roll).
Perturbed that Clarica seems to have screwed up my RRSP contributions again. DAMMIT. Now I really overpaid.
Gonna gym tomorrow again and I have a feeling I'm gonna get schooled by a 14 year old kid again. Damn.

No comments: