Sunday, March 06, 2005

"Try Something Different Day"

That's what I had today.
Started by going to Church...now while it's not that different, it's been roughly 3-4 weeks since I last went. It was a relatively long Mass at 1 hour and 15 minutes. I was annoyed and was wondering if I'm ready to go to Church again. I hope I have this faith crisis thing solved sooner or later.
Then I went to Kim's house to visit, which I haven't done in a long time. Michael, my Godson, didn't actually cry. It may be because I brought donuts though. Plus he did ignore me. But whatever.
Then the biggest something different: I went to Square One. With Lizanor (of GirlzTV fame. Oh, and I've known her for quite some time). I had a fun time with her, actually. I watched her buy comics; one of the few people I know actually into it. Then we ran into Nina, who I swear is jealous that I was hanging out with Liz (either because she is jealous Liz and I are friends and hanging out, or she is jealous I was not with her. Wow, my humour never ceases to amaze me). Bought me some Marche chips and socks (6 pairs of Nike socks). And my insistance on buying new "essentials" continues.
And thus concluded my "try something different day." Stay tuned for the next time I have a day like this.

I want an MP3 player. I think that it would help me train for the marathon better. Then again, I just want to spend money, it would seem.
Day off tomorrow. Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've had the BIGGEST crush on Liz FOREVER!!! Even way before GirlzTV. Shes just so incredilby beautiful and funny and smart and super sweet and everything! How can anyone not fall in love with this girl?!?! You're so lucky you're friends with her. IM SO JEALOUS!!