Tuesday, March 22, 2005

First Jog Of The Season...

...and I forget to blog about it? Damn. That must've been one tiring jog.
Anywho, so yeah, I jogged for the first time this season yesterday. I had the usual "this isn't so bad, I bet I can do my route twice" feeling when I started, followed by the "I'm really starting to feel the burn" feeling one quarter of the way there, followed by the "okay, now I'm really starting to feel it" feeling half way, followed by the "screaming like a mad man and scaring the old men and women and children" act three quarters of the way, promptly followed by the "so this is what it feels like to have a heart attack" feeling at the end. I always wanted to know how long the route I took was, so later on at night I drove the route and measured using my car's odometer. 4.2km. Check that: 4.2 friggin kilometers. I have to run 10km on May 14th.
Yikes.
"I can do it" is all I have to tell myself. Right.
* * *
Then I decided to workout this morning. With my thighs killing me. I swear I must be a saddist.
Also had a long day at work. All I kept thinking was that I could clean my car when I got home. I am now home. I am not cleaning my car. Figures.
I called Toyota today about this recall, and they told me to wait for my letter before I make an appointment. Man...who would of thought Toyota would have a recall? What are they, an American company? Well, hopefully this does mean my body will last longer and not rust out. We'll see.
I suppose I'll try to clean my car now.

No comments: