Thursday, March 17, 2005

Cord Man

So I'm very flattered that my cousin Che and her fiance Brian asked me to be the Cord Bearer at their wedding in May. I never knew they saw me as worthy of doing it; hey, it feels great!
I also bought my luggage today, at a very good deal. What would have cost $414 only cost me $150. Samsonite Monte Carlo baby! I'm started to get really excited about going to the Philippines...yee-uh!
Went to Kim's house to pick up the invitation to the warehouse sale tickets, and had a surprise: my Godson, who previously hated me with such fervor, started to play with me and didn't cry or get scared of me at all. Who would have thought that all it took was about 2.5 years? Speaking of the warehouse sale, there is gonna be a lot of stuff, but there is also gonna be massive lineups. Good thing I don't want anything badly, otherwise I would be waiting in line. I have come to realize that I hate waiting in line with massive crowds. I'm such a snob.
Had a cheeseburger party at work today with all the workmates. Even though it is giving me indigestion right now, the company was great.
All in all, an A+ day. I hope for more of these days...oh wait, tomorrow is gonna be one! I get to see Sharon! SCORE! (no, I didn't just write that statement because Sharon reads my blog now. Please believe me)

No comments: