Tuesday, March 08, 2005

As A Piano Player...

...I make a good plumber. I tried it out today by myself for the first time in a while. Oh boy; I have a lot of learning to do. I hope Melodie can teach me well.
So my first day on Crestor, and Sharon sends me this link: http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/english/protection/warnings/2005/2005_10.html Thanks. I hope I don't die! Damn these Asian genetics: first it gives me chinky eyes, then it gives me the short height gene, then it gives me a small...hey, I live with what God gives me.
Also had a blood test for liver activity. I feel like such an expert at these blood tests that I might as well start taking heroin, what with my track marks and everything.
Long day at work today. Somedays I feel like I work a lot; that way I don't feel so bad when I don't. I'm just remembering how I told my Doctor yesterday that I seem to have an eye twitch that won't go away. She said it could be attributed to stress, and asked me if I was stressed out. I replied: "no." She said, "no stress at work?" Then my eye started to twitch.
Picked up some contact lenses today. I asked for a free sample of solution, she gave me two. Score! If cheapness is an art, then I'm a Garfunkel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're so funny! I like you. A lot.