Saturday, March 19, 2005

How Do I Live Without Meat?

Man, one day without meat and it's such a struggle. I wonder vegetarians do it.
Friday was not a good day for work; I felt tres lazy. But that's okay, I still did some stuff.
Ate out at Yummy Yummy Chinese Restaurant with my parents. Deep Fried Squid you are a saviour.
Met Sharon at the mall...with my Mommy. It was interesting watching the two women who mean most to me have bonding time. Especially when Sharon looked uncomfortable (no matter what she says, she looked uncomfortable). My Mom noticed that Sharon was very picky about the clothes/shoes she wanted, just like her. So I told my Mom that if she ever doesn't like Sharon, she doesn't like herself (because they are very similar). Luckily, my Mom loves Sharon.
Went to Anne's house with Sharon, BJ, Liz and Nina. Played a little poker and (as always) re-lived old times. I never realized that Lizanor is a really funny person when telling her stories. Funnier still when it is an embarassing story about Nina. Good times, good times.
* * *
My parents just came home from the Panasonic Warehouse sale. They bought one 3.2 Megapickle digicam and one 5.0 Megapickle digicam. I don't know why. I think it's just because it was a "good deal." Not because we need it or anything, but just because it's a good deal. Good thing I didn't go, otherwise I prolly would've ended up with a Portable DVD player. I think it's funny that my parents say, "don't buy just to buy" yet they do it. Now I know where I got it from.
Got the afternoon to lounge, then I suppose I'm going to D. Martini's tonight for Andrea's birfday. I don't really want to go, but I ditched them for so long that I guess I should. Plus, it's a chance for me to show off my gyrlprend. Yay!

No comments: