Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I'm Not Sick

I just crush a lot. Aw forget it, I am sick. I don't know where the hell it came from, and it hurts especially thinking about how "healthy" I was just yesterday.

Seriously, this is not a photoshop pic
I should have called into work sick, but I didn't thinking I was a trooper. So I pretty much stayed in the office, with the exception of inspecting a Filipino Grocery Store. (I always feel hesitant inspecting places with Filipino owners. I might, actually, am prejudice against Filipinos. I can't help it. ) I also ate a lunch of Tim Horton's chicken soup, because I thought that's what sick people are supposed to eat. I promptly, like a retard, burnt my tounge. One of the worst feelings in the world is having a sore nose due to all the blowing, a heavy head/sinus in addition to having a burnt tounge. And I had all of those. $!#%$@#^!!!
Then I went to the chiropractor. After going there for a couple of months, I think that it actually did help my back. My body feels more stable, and according to Dr. Koh my pelvic area is doing better (I can have a baby now! Yay!). I was honestly skeptical when I started, but am now pleasantly surprised it did work. I hope it works out for Sharon, who I met in the parking lot because she had an appointment too. I was trying to be romantic, caressing boyfriend, but she was laughing, what the heck you doing girlfriend. Sometimes just how opposite we are is really reflected. I guess it didn't help I was sick because it made me extra sensitive.
So what better way to get over your sickness and burnt tounge? Rest and liquids? Nah! Wings and nachos! Went to Coopers with BJ, Arv and Luis. It's no Originals, but it's cheap and does the trick.
I will start counting down the days every so often till my marathon, just as a reminder that I need to train hard. I don't know what it is right now though, so I won't.

No comments: