Sunday, March 20, 2005

Another Good Day

So I ended up going to Dixie Mall with Nina. Had a Donair and rice. Had an incident with a fork (where I tried to curl it up in the rice container, and when I thought it was secure, I stopped holding it. Unfortunately, the fork sprung up, flew about 10 ft. up in the air with rice grains flying everywhere (including Nina's hair). The place was busy. Needeless to say, I was quite embarassed when everyone was staring at me and it was not one of those times where you could pretend nothing happened, like when you are naked and embarassed (nevermind). I was gonna blame it on Nina, but I couldn't. Damn.
But I did find my brown dress shoes at Winners! "Unlisted" is the brand and it's nice and simple.
Then Nina decided to buy some pepperettes, and then further decided that she did not like them. She was trying to give it all to me to give to my dog, but I was telling her to keep it and to give it to her brother. It was weird: it was like me saying, "no! It's not good enough for my dog to eat, but it is good enough for your brother."
Went home and went to one of the longest Masses I've been to. First of all, the Mass usually starts at 5:15PM, but they changed it for Palm Sunday to 6:00PM. So I sat there and semi-napped for 45 minutes. Then they had the Passion and my Priest decides to proceed with a really long homily (and all I got out of it was that humans are donkeys. I dunno either). So finally we got out by 7:20pm, went to Tita Aurea's store, went back home, picked up Sharon, went with Mike and Marcy to D. Martini's for Andreas party.
The party was fun, and I absolutely love going to clubs/anywhere there is a dance floor and dance with my girlfriend. I've always been one of those guys at a club where I'm staring at people holding and dancing with their girlfriends and though, "man, I wish I was one of those guys." Now I am, and I never wanna go back! Plus, she's the greatest girlfriend ever. She let me touch Andrea's boobs, and she wasn't even thinking threesome! That last sentence sounded weird.
As per usual, ended up in Tremendous. The white gals ordered what else: chicken balls. Very stereotypical. I had some Cantonese Chow Mein. I shouldn't have prolly ate, but I did and now I'm really tired. Okay, off to bed I go, to wake up and go to TJ's 17th birfday party. Does this mean I have to give him money?

No comments: