Thursday, March 10, 2005

Worry Spots?

Not sure what the hell it is, but I noticed that I've been getting these moles on my face. They could be attributed to stress is my best guess, so I suppose they could be called "worry spots." Regardless, I hate them. I remember my Mom had something similar to it a couple of years ago, and the Doctor said that it was because she was allergic to the sun (don't ask me how that works). All I'm imagining now is that karma is biting me back in the ass for all those times I made fun of people with moles on their faces, and that pretty soon my face is just gonna be one big mole. Yikes.
Had a meeting today at work, and Bickram brought in channa and roti. Dear goodness, I ate so much of it, but I couldn't help it. Actually, I could, but the roti was just screaming my name. I also cleaned out Dennis' desk, and I'll ask Boss if I could move into it. It's just the desk right beside mine, but I would like a corner desk. Knowing that idiot though, he'd find a reason why I couldn't move them. No wonder these worry spots are popping up.
Yay, Sharon is coming for lunch tomorrow! What what

No comments: