Monday, March 14, 2005

If I Had A Crush On A Brand Of Shoes, It's Name Would Be Clark's

Found the pair I want. Only problem: $160. Second problem: just realized I need to buy luggage for the Philippines. Third problem: I don't seem to have the money to buy these things (mind you though, I'm cheap).
I didn't post last night because I was getting over the "drama." I am sorry, I just can't help it sometimes.
Sign you're getting really old and out of shape: when you play basketball against a kid who looked to be 14 years old and he kills you. I can make the excuse that I was only going on about 4 hours of sleep, I didn't have the proper shoes, and we used a rubber ball, but I won't. I'm just saying that if I had more sleep, the proper shoes and we used my leather ball, it might have been different.
Contemplating whether or not I should go the gym tomorrow or just sleep...looks like I'm leaning towards sleep. Yikes...what a good way to train for the marathon.
I seem to enjoy being an attention whore: got my hair shaved pretty short last night, and today everyone did the "oh hey! you cut your hair!"
So I met this Health Promotion Officer named Tara in the office today who asked me, "you go to Original's on Thursday a couple weeks ago?" While being flattered that she noticed me, I am painfully aware that I've been there too much and that I should cut back. I told her that I would not be going there as much. She asked why. I said I don't want to die.
Just finished watching the Columbine massacre docu on History TV. Man, those kids are all sorts of messed up -- yet...I sort of understand. Hatred is a horrible thing and when left unkempt, it can run your life when you don't believe. Maybe this is getting me motivated to go back to Church; I can only hope. Gotta get outta this funk.

No comments: