Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Runner's High

So I finally experienced it today when I went for the longest run of my life. From my neighbourhood to Palgrave to Melville to Joan to Elm to Hurontario to Dundas to Mavis to Central Parkway to Grand Park to Webb back to my neighbourhood. All in about 50 minutes. And I didn't stop jogging! I don't think I could have done it without my MP3 player I finally took out. I downloaded some Whitney Houston songs. You should have seen me running while the (fitting) song "Run To You" was playing, or me running with my arms up during that one part of "One Moment In Time." Yes, gay, but it was good nonetheless.

The only way it would have been better is if I didn't have this stomach cramp/pain I've been having the whole day. Dammit, I don't know where I got it, but I can't wait for it to go away. I was gonna go #2 at work, but I couldn't, just couldn't. Argh.

My girlfriend also came by, for about 15 minutes. Then I became whiney bitch and complained that she doesn't spend enough time with me. I guess I'm a really needy boyfriend. That, or I like complaining and creating drama. But I don't think so, I just think I need to express how I feel sometimes. When I'm frustrated, I'm frustrated. I'm frustrated.
This, too, shall pass as Sharon always says. No doubt it will, until my next episode (hey, girls aren't the only one who are allowed to act like this). I hope she doesn't break up with me. No, seriously.

Ken then came over with this car:

Now I know what SDS feels like while driving (Small Dick Syndrome)
He didn't have his Smart Car and his manager told him he could take this $70,000 German Piece of Technology (he promptly told his manager that he loved him. Hilarity, for sure). So I took it for a test drive and promptly felt what a car that is roughly worth 4 times the amount my car is supposed to feel like. I even drove it with the top down, in the freezing cold, just because I had to. It was fun, but I still love my Vitz. Can't wait till he gets one of those boxy Sport Utes that Mercedes has, so I can even appreciate my car more. Oh, by the way, the car would totally kill my car...except in gas mileage. Yee-uh.

No comments: